2009 m. rugpjūčio 10 d., pirmadienis

...

The Appleseed Cast - Hanging Marionette


And stripes on fire, these hands are tired
I'm making plans to drink away
all these words, I can't escape
I have to try to make you stay

Because I'm alone
stay with me this time

Because what I'm feeling inside
I'm troubled or maybe I'm blind
but I just can't see
how this is helping me
The stars are burning bright
like the light that lights your eyes
Why couldn't I see
that you were leaving

Because I'm alone
I need someone to be my friend
But I can't take, anyone
who can't stay until the end

And the stars are burning bright
the smoke is rising high
the stripes are on the street
from the mountain to the sea
Because friend you?ve done me wrong
left the spoils to the strong
and preyed upon the weak
there's an end to you and me

Because a friend can understand that there's no trust to be had
You're just bouncing on your strings
a puppet on a screen
I'm not sure when you left
but it started with that theft
it seems it's been so long

Komentarų nėra: